Rose K2™ Family
The most widely used keratoconus lens in the world!
The Rose K2 family of contact lenses is a fitting set based series of designs to fit all corneal shapes, sizes and stages of keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, keratoglobus, LASIK-induced ecstasia and patients who have undergone penetrating keratoplasty.
When properly fitted, Rose K2 Family of contact lenses:
- Provide exceptional visual acuity and reduced flare/glare from aberration control optics.
- Offer enhanced Comfort due to reduced lens mass.
- Are easy to fit for practitioners; easy to insert, remove and clean for patients.
Indications: Keratoconus, Pellucid Marginal Degeneration, Post Graft, Corneal Rings, Post-LASIK ectasia and dry eye
Indications: Oval Keratoconus, Nipple Keratoconus & early Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
Indications: Moderate & Steep Nipple Cones
Indications: Pellucid Marginal Degeneration, Keratoglobus, Oval Keratoconus, LASIK-induced Ectasia and Post Graft
- Base Curve: 5.70 mm to 9.30 mm
- Diameter: 9.40 mm to 12.00 mm
- Power: Any
- 18 lens diagnostic set
Indications: For patients who have undergone penetrating keratoplasty, Oval Keratoconus, Nipple Keratoconus and Lasik
Rose K2 diagnostic sets are available for purchase or loan.
For additional information on Rose K2 contact lenses, visit www.roseklens.com.
- Rose K2 XL Restores Independence for Grateful Patient More Info
- Meeting the Cornea’s Critical Oxygen Needs More Info
- Utility of a semi-scleral contact lens design in the management of the irregular cornea More Info
- Art Optical Added as an Authorized Rose K Manufacturer More Info
- Art Optical introduces Rose K2 XL semi-scleral lens fitting system More Info