Professional Cleaners, Solvents, and Polish (3)
Boston Laboratory Lens Cleaner
- R1400 (4 ml)
- R1416 (12 ml, as pictured)
A cleaning solution for lenses that either exhibit poor initial wettability or have acquired a heavy film over time. The solution is intended to be used in the practitioners office only and not dispensed to patients. Damage may result if used too frequently or if a lens is allowed to soak in it for an extended period of time.
Modification Accessories (8)
Lens Cases, Removers, and Vials (9)
i-Chek Illuminated Eye Exam Mirror
A portable, lightweight instrument with 10X magnification and 4 LED bulbs for 15,000+ hours of use and a durable carrying case.
Provides high magnification of the eye, eyelashes, and eyelids to help patients with:
- Safe contact lens insertion
- Identification of scleral lens bubbles or misalignments
- Reducing blepharitis by identifying all scurf and debris for more efficient home lid scrubs
- Avoiding eye infections by showing residual make-up after cleansing/removal
- Identifying/removing foreign bodies or debris from the eye